Onsite or Remote Services - It's Your Choice
Enjoy convenience and greater confidence when working with SEVAS for veterinary anesthesia and pain management services.
Practice refers to direct contact with pets and their owners in order to: review the patient history, perform a physical examination, formulate an anesthetic plan, and develop the steps necessary to safely anesthetize and recover the pet.
- Direct management of high risk anesthetic cases
- Pain management consultation
- Remote consultation (telephone or web-based) to evaluate and develop protocols for anesthesia and analgesia
- Short term locums
Training consists of on-location teaching of veterinary technicians and veterinarians in order to improve everyday anesthetic practice (monitoring, maintaining anesthesia, and pain management) and recognize when the assistance from an anesthesiologist is best practice.
Hands-on training of best anesthetic practices is available for:
- General practitioners
- Veterinary Technicians
- Equipment recommendations
- Drug and supply inventory
Continuing education includes providing education as to the most current best practices of veterinary anesthesia and pain management for the animal health community.
We are available for the following:
- Conference and association speaking engagements
- Individual clinic lunch ‘n learns
- Customized presentations
- AVTAA certification mentorship and tutoring